Summary: Do you need help with digitally transforming your business? Are you looking to get more leads? Here are some tips from WSI’s top-rated webinars of 2021 to help you get started.
Are you thinking of digitally transforming your business? You should. During the pandemic, many businesses had to work on digital transformation to attract leads. Now, most businesses have effectively replaced in-person services with digital. WSI hosted a variety of practical webinars in 2021 to help businesses transform into digital marketing machines. In this blog, we share some of the key takeaways from our top-rated webinars of the year.
Five Ways to Digitally Transform Your Business in 2021
The digital age is constantly evolving. The marketing channels you used when you started your business may not be suitable to grow your business today. If your company has stopped seeing growth or website visits, it may be time to update your digital marketing strategy.
Kelly Biggs, a top sales and marketing consultant at WSI, provided five tips to digitally transform your business during our webinar. These tips included:
- Attract prospects using inbound marketing (SEO, PPC, content marketing, and social).
- Convert visitors from your website with the use of conversion tools, software and create a better user experience.
- Close leads by tailoring your website to the customer (personalizing content, using a call to action, and focusing on your target group).
- Use online reputation management (ORM) to control online conversations about your company.
- Measure and increase your online visibility via the use of Google ads, website analytics, etc.
Seven Steps to Attracting More Qualified Leads Online
It is not enough to just market your products or services. Your online content needs to engage with the right customers to attract qualified leads. Attracting qualified leads will help you attract high-value customers, expand your business and promote your products or services, locally and globally.
Gerardo Kerik, WSI Consultant based in Atlanta, has worked with Fortune 500 companies to help them attract qualified leads. Here are some top tips from his webinar:
- Find your lead goals (revenue objective) by calculating the average sales price of your product and the average lead-close rate.
- Find out your buyer’s persona by researching and studying the buyer’s behavior.
- Match your business to the buyer’s journey.
- Try content mapping strategies and offers to attract prospects.
- Use conversion paths such as a download offer landing page, a conversion form, a thank you page, etc.
- Make use of marketing channels and paid marketing.
- Use data reporting and monitoring tools to gain insights into the progress of your marketing campaigns.
How to Make it Easier for Your Local Customers to Find You Online
If you want to reach loyal customers and increase buyers, you need an excellent online presence. Reaching local customers, in particular, is essential as more people are using “near me” to search for products and services. Tailoring your online marketing to attract local customers helps your business create trust in your products and increases foot traffic and site leads.
Alison Lindemann, one of our top WSI Consultants, hosted a webinar to assist businesses in finding local customers online. Here are some tips she provided:
- Businesses should make their websites mobile-friendly to reach the increasing number of customers who prefer mobile over desktop.
- A business address should be included on contact pages or website footers.
- The use of local SEO strategies and Google Business Profile platforms can increase local traffic.
- Businesses can engage with local leads by posting local content (e.g. blog posts).
- The use of business citations can help boost a business’s local search ranking.
- A business should optimize its website content for voice searches to reach customers who prefer voice-activated search options.
- A Google Guaranteed certification can increase a business’s reputation.
If the last few years have taught us anything, it’s the value of re-invention. That’s why assessing and recognizing if your business needs a digital transformation to attract new leads is essential.
About the Author
Rick spent 20 years in the insurance industry in finance, primarily developing reporting platforms for B & C stakeholders. His ability to speak to consumers of data (managers and analysts) and translate their needs to programmers led him to start his own digital marketing agency in 2004 to develop data driven solutions for business owners.
The Best Digital Marketing Insight and Advice
We are committed to protecting your privacy. For more info, please review our Privacy and Cookie Policies. You may unsubscribe at any time.