Improve Customer Engagement With Video Marketing
Online video is an incredibly effective way to
- improve customer engagement
- increase brand awareness, and
- attract search engine traffic
You are 50 times more likely to get a first page Google result with a video, making it a very attractive way to get your message seen and heard.
Here are 5 Tips for a successful video marketing campaign.
1. Proceed With Purpose
- Establish your objectives
- Enables you to effectively integrate video into your broader content marketing plan
2. Educate Rather Than Advertise
- Videos that enlighten and educate are more likely to appeal over a commercial
- Answering common questions is a great place to start and will help prove your expertise.
3. Don’t Let Your Video Sabotage Your Message
- If your viewer can’t see or hear what’s in your video it won’t matter how great your message is.
- Ensure correct lighting and stability when delivering your message
4. Don’t Forget a Call to Action
- Include a Call to Action
- Include your contact details in case video is shown on other websites.
5. Upload, Embed and Share
Your video is ideal to share from your:
- Social media profiles
- Emails and more
Additionally, use best practice search marketing methods to increase exposure from Google and YouTube.
By not using video you are missing a great opportunity to:
- engage your target audience
- expand your brand
- increase sales.
If you would like help implementing video marketing for your business, get in touch.
About the Author
Rick spent 20 years in the insurance industry in finance, primarily developing reporting platforms for B & C stakeholders. His ability to speak to consumers of data (managers and analysts) and translate their needs to programmers led him to start his own digital marketing agency in 2004 to develop data driven solutions for business owners.
The Best Digital Marketing Insight and Advice
We are committed to protecting your privacy. For more info, please review our Privacy and Cookie Policies. You may unsubscribe at any time.