Online video is an incredibly effective way to
- improve customer engagement
- increase brand awareness, and
- attract search engine traffic
You are 50 times more likely to get a first page Google result with a video, making it a very attractive way to get your message seen and heard.
Here are 5 Tips for a successful video marketing campaign.
1. Proceed With Purpose
- Establish your objectives
- Enables you to effectively integrate video into your broader content marketing plan
2. Educate Rather Than Advertise
- Videos that enlighten and educate are more likely to appeal over a commercial
- Answering common questions is a great place to start and will help prove your expertise.
3. Don’t Let Your Video Sabotage Your Message
- If your viewer can’t see or hear what’s in your video it won’t matter how great your message is.
- Ensure correct lighting and stability when delivering your message
4. Don’t Forget a Call to Action
- Include a Call to Action
- Include your contact details in case video is shown on other websites.
5. Upload, Embed and Share
Your video is ideal to share from your:
- Social media profiles
- Emails and more
Additionally, use best practice search marketing methods to increase exposure from Google and YouTube.
By not using video you are missing a great opportunity to:
- engage your target audience
- expand your brand
- increase sales.
If you would like help implementing video marketing for your business, get in touch.