Are you looking for ways to improve on your digital marketing strategy for your Atlanta business? If you are then a video is a good consideration and allows you the opportunity to engage and inform your audience in a personal and professional way. To launch a successful video marketing campaign, consider the following tips:
- Work on your title – your video title is just like the headline to a blog post and it can pull power traffic. Use appropriate keywords in your title while keeping it interesting enough to grab the attention of your target audience.
- Plan your content – make sure that your video is not too long and includes interesting information for your intended viewer. Consider what your ideal customer would like to see and work around that.
- Advertise your website – if you are posting your video marketing content to external sources, ensure that it is edited to include your website URL. This will get customers clicking through for more information.
- Include a clear call to action – make sure that your viewers know exactly what to do next to get in touch with you, buy a product or sign up for your newsletter. This will convert viewers into a client base.
- Market your video – make sure that your video marketing content reaches your target audience by uploading it to YouTube and embedding it in your current website.
Content marketing services offered by WSI eBiz Solutions in Atlanta
At WSI eBiz Solutions in Atlanta, we are focused on presenting our clients with the opportunity to benefit from a customized digital marketing strategy. Millions of videos are shared and linked to on the internet and if you want to ensure that your target audience is captivated and engaged, it is time to start making and marketing your own videos. You can add video to emails, website, YouTube and various other platforms and reap the rewards of increased exposure.
The WSI eBiz Solutions team can help you to incorporate video into your marketing campaign to boost your SEO efforts, increase conversions and engage with your customers in a powerful way. To learn more about our content marketing services in Atlanta, contact us at WSI eBiz Solutions today.
About the Author
Rick spent 20 years in the insurance industry in finance, primarily developing reporting platforms for B & C stakeholders. His ability to speak to consumers of data (managers and analysts) and translate their needs to programmers led him to start his own digital marketing agency in 2004 to develop data driven solutions for business owners.
The Best Digital Marketing Insight and Advice
We are committed to protecting your privacy. For more info, please review our Privacy and Cookie Policies. You may unsubscribe at any time.