Do you need mobile marketing advice for your Atlanta business? In this day and age mobile events and campaigns are powered by mobile apps as opposed to mobile sites. If you want to run a successful loyalty program and campaign, you will need to consider driving loyalty through apps. Below are a few ways in which you can get the right people downloading your app and signing up for your mobile loyalty program:
- Create an online presence – build a microsite, start a blog and create explainer videos so that potential customers can learn more about your app and loyalty program.
- Facebook ads – these are a great way to make sure your loyalty program and app adverts are targeted at the right demographic groups. Adverts on Facebook can direct users to install the app directly from Google Play or the Apple App Store.
- Make use of a user-friendly design in order to make a good first impression. The easier it is to use your app and the more attractive it is, the more users will want to download and make use of it.
- Push notifications – these are ideal to make certain customers are aware of opportunities that exist to make a purchase with your app. This is an opt-in feature for mobile users so it is important not to overuse this tool to avoid irritating your audience. Non-invasive push notifications are the way to go.
- Feature app-exclusive offers for your loyalty program on your website and blog – to ensure your app is used continuously, advertise special offers that are only available to app users. By ensuring the app is of benefit to your customer, you can guarantee loyalty going forward.
Mobile Marketing: Let WSI eBiz Market Your Loyalty Program and App
At WSI eBiz Solutions in Atlanta, we provide the market with effective mobile marketing solutions. Whether you are looking to market your loyalty program or app or if you want to have a more prominent online social presence, we will be able to assist you.
To learn more about our mobile marketing solutions, contact us at WSI eBiz Solutions today.
Back to WSI eBiz Solutions
About the Author
Rick spent 20 years in the insurance industry in finance, primarily developing reporting platforms for B & C stakeholders. His ability to speak to consumers of data (managers and analysts) and translate their needs to programmers led him to start his own digital marketing agency in 2004 to develop data driven solutions for business owners.
The Best Digital Marketing Insight and Advice
We are committed to protecting your privacy. For more info, please review our Privacy and Cookie Policies. You may unsubscribe at any time.