Social media is changing the face of communication as millions of people connect with each other online. Facebook, in particular, is a massively popular aspect of this phenomenon.
Social media is shifting the focus of advertising in Georgia offices, as everyone tries to change with the game. Having a Facebook page for your company is crucial if you wish to remain relevant and seen as accessible. Marketing this page is equally important, for there is no end to online competitors. WSI is a leading internet marketing company with more than twenty years of experience and a trusted branch in Atlanta. Here are some of their suggestions on how to make your company’s page stand out from the competition.
Top Tips from We Simplify the Internet
- Put your Facebook URL in your email signature. This is a great way to raise awareness.
- Write a blog post about your page. In this post, give your readers a few reasons about how they can benefit from joining your page. Show them what’s in it for them, rather than beg them for their interest!
- Tag other pages in your posts and updates. This could generate some cross-traffic and increase fans.
- Ask your Twitter followers to become part of your Facebook fans. This will certainly up the numbers!
- Gather your team. Get everyone on board to post a link to the company’s page on their personal Facebook profile.
- Incorporate Facebook in your other marketing strategies. For instance, if you make YouTube videos as part of your marketing then tag a link to your page on Facebook. If you use a more traditional paper based advertising approach, then get Facebook involved here too. For example, include the link to your page on all of your business cards.
Following these tips can be difficult when you are also juggling the demands of running a business. At WSI ebizSolutions we are available to make the processes simpler. Contact us today to find out more about our services.
About the Author
Rick spent 20 years in the insurance industry in finance, primarily developing reporting platforms for B & C stakeholders. His ability to speak to consumers of data (managers and analysts) and translate their needs to programmers led him to start his own digital marketing agency in 2004 to develop data driven solutions for business owners.
The Best Digital Marketing Insight and Advice
We are committed to protecting your privacy. For more info, please review our Privacy and Cookie Policies. You may unsubscribe at any time.