If you are concerned that your social media marketing isn’t generating enough online sales, then it is time to consider how convenient you make it for your customers to purchase your products. With the new Facebook “Buy” button, customers can purchase products directly from your posts without leaving the social network. If you want to make Christmas shopping a simple and pleasant experience for your customers with the Buy button, here is how:
- Ensure that you have an active PayPal account and that you are logged in.
- Click on “Profile” under the “My Account” tab.
- Click on “My Selling Tools” which is in a small window on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Click on “Update” next to the “Create Custom Payment Buttons for My Website” and then click on “Action” followed by “Create New Button”.
- In the first drop-down menu, select the type of button you would like to create.
- Complete the form with the name, details, price and currency of the product you would like to sell and then click the “Create” button.
- You will now be directed to a page where you can copy the code for the button. Click on the “email” tab and then click on “Select Code” and copy the text which will now all be highlighted.
- You can now log into Facebook and create a post or update about the product you wish to sell. Paste the button code below your description of the product on Facebook and click “Post”. Your product is now live to the public and customers can purchase directly from the post.
Social media marketing made simple by WSI eBiz Solutions
At WSI eBiz Solutions in Atlanta, we offer all-inclusive social media marketing services that will have your business effectively represented and engaging with your target audience across a variety of networking platforms. Our team of experienced and professional social media marketers will work closely with you to get to know your business and advertising objectives so that we can offer simple social solutions that yield exceptional results.
With the help of WSI eBiz Solutions, you can present your target audience with quality content that speaks volumes about your products and customer service. To learn more about our digital marketing services in Atlanta, contact WSI eBiz Solutions today.
About the Author
Rick spent 20 years in the insurance industry in finance, primarily developing reporting platforms for B & C stakeholders. His ability to speak to consumers of data (managers and analysts) and translate their needs to programmers led him to start his own digital marketing agency in 2004 to develop data driven solutions for business owners.
The Best Digital Marketing Insight and Advice
We are committed to protecting your privacy. For more info, please review our Privacy and Cookie Policies. You may unsubscribe at any time.