5 Best Email Marketing Techniques to Achieve Best Results.
1. Make it simple to subscribe
Start with the quality of your list. Collect data and keep it simple to sign up. If your list is well targeted, the more likely your emails will be:
2. Use creative subject lines
- Make your From Address and Subject Line clear for new subscribers.
- Correct Frequency and get
This increases trust and encourages subscribers to open your emails.
3. Give subscribers what they want
- Build your own opt-in list to segments subscribers. This sends the right message to the right people at the right time
- Discover new ways to improve strategies by analyzing your campaign reports.
4. Use graphics wisely
What works on websites doesn’t always work in emails.
- Use good graphics when creating email-friendly
- designs to reinforce your message and brand.
- Avoid the risk of an unclear message if images are not loaded properly.
5. Respect a subscriber’s choice.
- Make unsubscribe process clear and simple. It builds trust and it shows you value subscribers attention and respect their choice.
- Confirms your commitment to keep the quality and integrity of your correspondence.
The 5 guidelines will help you benefit from email marketing. It is also a cost effective way to create new business and improve social interaction, encouraging customers to take note and action.
If you would like help to improve the effectiveness of your email marketing, get in touch.
About the Author
Rick spent 20 years in the insurance industry in finance, primarily developing reporting platforms for B & C stakeholders. His ability to speak to consumers of data (managers and analysts) and translate their needs to programmers led him to start his own digital marketing agency in 2004 to develop data driven solutions for business owners.
The Best Digital Marketing Insight and Advice
We are committed to protecting your privacy. For more info, please review our Privacy and Cookie Policies. You may unsubscribe at any time.