What makes or breaks your Atlanta email marketing campaign
If you know how email marketing works, you should have an effective campaign in place to boost sales and build relationships for your Atlanta business. There are a number of things that can make or break your email marketing campaign and by insuring you are aware of the components that work, you can enjoy a successful campaign – every time.
If you are quickly composing an email and sending it out to various clients, chances are it is not personalized and some of the content is irrelevant to the recipient. This is certainly something that will bring your digital marketing campaign down. It is important to take your time to create an email that will have a positive impact on the reader.
Creating emails for digital marketing success
- Email titles – you might not give this too much thought when planning your digital marketing endeavors, but where the email is coming from and what the subject of the email is, will have some bearing on how the recipient feels about the content. Insure the “from” field of your email is your company name or relevant to your business. Make sure your subject line catches the attention of your reader, otherwise it might just be scanned over and never opened.
- Content – make sure the email you are sending has something of value to offer. Provide information on specials, products, offers and similar without allowing them to lose interest. Your marketing message should be concise, clever and get your customer thinking. Remember to keep your content dynamic, you don’t want to bore your target audience with emails that are too similar each week/month.
- Call to action – have a clear call to action where a reader will need to do something in exchange for more information, a quote, a discount or similar.
- Spruce things up – you don’t want your reader to be bored with your email. Use images of your products and interesting designs to keep their attention.
- Engage with your customer – you don’t want your reader’s only interaction with your business to be reading your emails. Include social buttons to your Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and LinkedIn pages to insure your target audience forms a stronger connection to you and your brand.
- Unsubscribe – it is important to make sure that all email recipients are provided with the option to unsubscribe from your mailing list. If they don’t want to hear from you each week, it is pointless sending them future emails.
If you want to ensure your email marketing campaign simply cannot fail, take the time to work closely with a professional in the industry. Contact us at WSI and we will advise you on just how successful your email marketing campaign in Atlanta can be.
About the Author
Rick spent 20 years in the insurance industry in finance, primarily developing reporting platforms for B & C stakeholders. His ability to speak to consumers of data (managers and analysts) and translate their needs to programmers led him to start his own digital marketing agency in 2004 to develop data driven solutions for business owners.
The Best Digital Marketing Insight and Advice
We are committed to protecting your privacy. For more info, please review our Privacy and Cookie Policies. You may unsubscribe at any time.