Do you send traffic to your Home Page or Landing Pages? Think again if you answered Home Page.
Well architected Landing Pages convert traffic into Leads because they are extensions of your campaign.
Focus on Confirming the message, Engaging the visitor and having a Call to Action.
Here are the first 5 Steps:
- Identify your Customer Persona to create an appropriate hook
- Clarify your end goal capturing data in exchange for a
- Design a Landing Page gear to convert vis-a-vis
- Removing unnecessary content, focusing visitors attention on Offer
- Removing menu and anything that distracts from the main message
- Headline is biggest & boldest thing on page and a confirmation of message
- Visuals, i.e., images, videos, to support Offer
- Short copy
- Bulleted points
- Include a Lead Capture Form
- Near top and above the fold
- Short and simple.
- One click away
- Testimonials to strengthen belief
- Measure your success – A/B Test to tweak and improve your Conversion Rate.
WSI was founded in 1995 and is an innovative digital marketing agency with offices in over 80 countries. We’ve spent over 20 years helping more than 100,000 companies and large global brands unlock the full potential of their business by leveraging the Internet and its many unrecognized opportunities. We’d be happy to help do the same for you and consult on your digital marketing strategy. Simply give us a call or get in touch with us at email@example.com to learn more.
About the Author
Rick spent 20 years in the insurance industry in finance, primarily developing reporting platforms for B & C stakeholders. His ability to speak to consumers of data (managers and analysts) and translate their needs to programmers led him to start his own digital marketing agency in 2004 to develop data driven solutions for business owners.
The Best Digital Marketing Insight and Advice
We are committed to protecting your privacy. For more info, please review our Privacy and Cookie Policies. You may unsubscribe at any time.