Most companies are aware of the many benefits that mobile marketing in Atlanta has to offer. More and more Americans are accessing the internet from their smartphones. This fact alone has impacted on the modern company’s marketing strategy as many businesses are now investing more heavily in mobile marketing. Now, marketers can deliver their marketing messages directly to their customers’ smartphones.
However, some people still wonder whether mobile marketing in Atlanta really does work. The following statistics would concur:
- According to a study by Roper Public Affairs, 70% of respondents said that content marketing and mobile marketing assists them in feeling closer to the sponsoring company, while 60% said that company content helps them make better product decisions.
- 53% of American consumers make use of their smartphones to access search engines daily. (Survey by Google and the Mobile Marketing Association.)
- 4 out of 5 consumers make use of their smartphones to shop. (comScore study)
- Tablets are set to outsell PCs in 2013/14 (Telegraph)
- Mobile search queries have grown five times in the last two years. (The Mobile Movement: Understanding Smartphone Users,” a study from Google and conducted by Ipsos OTX)
- 64% of smartphone owners are now using their mobile devices to shop online, according to the Retail Bulletin.
These are only a few of the many compelling statistics that prove that mobile marketing in the USA is only on the rise. It will be a great strategic move to position your company in a favorable position in terms of reaching mobile internet users. The mobile evolution is set to take over the internet and in order for any company to stay ahead of the pack and their competitors you will need to have a mobile presence. Contact WSI for affordable and expert mobile marketing in Atlanta and in the USA.
About the Author
Rick spent 20 years in the insurance industry in finance, primarily developing reporting platforms for B & C stakeholders. His ability to speak to consumers of data (managers and analysts) and translate their needs to programmers led him to start his own digital marketing agency in 2004 to develop data driven solutions for business owners.
The Best Digital Marketing Insight and Advice
We are committed to protecting your privacy. For more info, please review our Privacy and Cookie Policies. You may unsubscribe at any time.