Inspiration for e-mail marketing in Atlanta: five great campaigns
It can be tough to decide the best route to take with e-mail marketing for your Atlanta business, so we’ve compiled a list of five great e-mail marketing campaigns in order to give you some inspiration. If you’re considering creating a new e-mail marketing campaign or if you’re simply curious about how e-mail marketing can help grow your business, please get in touch with us and discover everything we have to offer.
Five effective e-mail marketing campaigns:
- Brain Pickings – This site caters to avid readers and lovers of knowledge, which is why the e-newsletter is packed full of information. It may look overhwelming at first, but with a subscription list in the thousands, there are obviously many people who appreciate the amount of content. Don’t always assume that less is more.
- Nosh On It – This site sends delicious recipes and cooking tips to your inbox every day. It’s unique because it divides the e-mail into sections: one for the recipe, one for the cooking tip of the day and one for the chef. Readers aren’t required to go hunting for the information they want.
- RunKeeper – This fitness app uses images and a clean, simple layout in its daily e-mail to subscribers. The sections are clearly marked and it’s easy to find the content you want.
- Amazon Local – Amazon Local sent a short and sweet call to action to its customers: Do you like the deals we are showing you, or do you dislike them? Click through and let us know so we can provide you with deals that interest you.
- Zipcar – This company sends reminder e-mails to people who began filling out the form to register, but perhaps got distracted and had to step away from their desk. It’s a great way to remind customers to come back and complete their application.
For more information about how WSI eBiz Solutions can help grow your Atlanta business with e-mail marketing, to find out about the variety of other services we offer, or if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us today. We look forward to hearing from you.
About the Author
Rick spent 20 years in the insurance industry in finance, primarily developing reporting platforms for B & C stakeholders. His ability to speak to consumers of data (managers and analysts) and translate their needs to programmers led him to start his own digital marketing agency in 2004 to develop data driven solutions for business owners.
The Best Digital Marketing Insight and Advice
We are committed to protecting your privacy. For more info, please review our Privacy and Cookie Policies. You may unsubscribe at any time.