If you want to execute an outstanding inbound marketing campaign online for your business, there are a few things on which you can focus. The whole objective of an inbound marketing campaign is to attract leads and customers who have an interest in a specific product or service. Executing the campaign can get a bit confusing as there is a lot to think about and manage. Below are five steps to simplify the actual executing of the ideal campaign:
- Determine your mix of offers – create a number of valuable content pieces aimed at driving conversions. For your first campaign, create four or five different offers in varying formats. Of course you should make sure all of your offers tie in with each other and have their own dedicated landing page so that you can track your conversions.
- Set timelines and stick to them – offers should typically be run over set time periods so that conversions can be properly tracked and you can upscale your campaign if something isn’t working. Most offers are run over 30 to 90 days, so make sure your target audience is told when the special offer ends since this evokes urgency.
- Draw attention to your campaign via various online mediums/platforms – you can do this by making mention of your limited offer on your other online platforms such as your company blog, email campaign, social media and pay per click advertisements. You can measure the success of your campaign by measuring click-through ratios, content sharing (re-tweeting or re-posting) and conversions.
- Provide value to your target audience – inbound marketing campaigns aren’t about bombarding your contacts list with sales pitches and adverts. It’s about providing those in need with valuable and useful content that will drive them to your products and services when the time is right.
- Finalize your campaign and pay attention to the results – at the end of your inbound marketing campaign, you need to scrutinize the reports. Look at the following for real answers about your campaign’s success: views, new leads, new customers and total number of submissions.
WSI Provides Advice on How to Run an Effective Inbound Marketing Campaign
WSI offers professional digital marketing services. Those seeking to plan and execute an effective inbound marketing campaign can benefit from our eBook which is a free checklist on how to run an inbound marketing campaign.
You can download our free checklist eBook or you can contact us at WSI to learn more about inbound marketing campaigns and the various other digital marketing options available to your business.
WSI was founded in 1995 and is an innovative digital marketing agency with offices in over 80 countries. We’ve spent over 20 years helping more than 100,000 companies and large global brands unlock the full potential of their business by leveraging the Internet and its many unrecognized opportunities. We’d be happy to help do the same for you and consult on your digital marketing strategy. Simply give us a call or get in touch with us at email@example.com to learn more.
About the Author
Rick spent 20 years in the insurance industry in finance, primarily developing reporting platforms for B & C stakeholders. His ability to speak to consumers of data (managers and analysts) and translate their needs to programmers led him to start his own digital marketing agency in 2004 to develop data driven solutions for business owners.
The Best Digital Marketing Insight and Advice
We are committed to protecting your privacy. For more info, please review our Privacy and Cookie Policies. You may unsubscribe at any time.