It’s true that marketing professionals in any industry recognize the value and importance of sound content marketing strategy in Atlanta. Content marketing has risen to become one of the most widely-used marketing strategies today, with research showing that it can favorably influence consumers’ feelings towards the company. However, populating a company’s traditional and social channels with rich and effective content is no small feat.
Between blog posts, newsletters, whitepapers and tweets it can be easy for marketers to feel challenged by creating quality content that is sufficient enough to sustain and carry their content marketing programs.
Creating a Killer Content Strategy in Atlanta
What is a budget-bound, time-strapped content marketing professional to do? Luckily there are a few easy traits you can incorporate into your content that will make it easier for you to create a killer content marketing strategy. Here are five:
- Find your niche: Your competitors will publish content relevant to your industry, so try and go beyond that. Is there a way you can carve a niche within your industry? Is there a trend or issue that’s unexplored? Become a trailblazer in your industry and start leading with authority!
- Share the load: Remember that if you have a team of marketing professionals at your side to help you pull off your content marketing strategy, the responsibility of creating all the content won’t have to squarely lie on your shoulders. Don’t try and carry the entire load on your own, share the load!
- Add color to your content: While text is the cornerstone of any content strategy, adding images and infographics to the text will add color to it and make it visually appealing.
- Curated content: This is a strategy that can help you to bring content to your audience that they may have otherwise missed. You can write a short introduction paragraph on your blog before linking to interesting blog posts and articles around the web.
- Investing in technology: Make use of the extensive types of software and technology that will help make your content marketing endeavors that much easier.
These are only a few traits that will help you to create a killer content marketing strategy. Contact WSI for expert content marketing strategies in Atlanta.
About the Author
Rick spent 20 years in the insurance industry in finance, primarily developing reporting platforms for B & C stakeholders. His ability to speak to consumers of data (managers and analysts) and translate their needs to programmers led him to start his own digital marketing agency in 2004 to develop data driven solutions for business owners.
The Best Digital Marketing Insight and Advice
We are committed to protecting your privacy. For more info, please review our Privacy and Cookie Policies. You may unsubscribe at any time.