While inbound marketing is a long-term strategy, by following this recipe, you will soon see the results of your efforts.
Times are changing
The digital age has changed the way customers make their purchase decisions. They no longer take marketing communication at face value, but rather research the products they wish to buy.
It is therefore, crucial to have a valuable digital marketing presence which answers their questions and fulfills their curiosity.
Recipe for growth
To ensure you entice potential leads, transform these leads into customers, and delight them into being your brand ambassadors, here is a simple recipe for success:
(also known as our five inbound marketing strategies)
- valuable relevant content
- social media presence
- paid advertising
(also known as our strategies to grow your business)
- An easy-to-navigate website is the starting point of your digital marketing.
Links to the information you want to share must be available there; as must landing pages specific to the offers you will be sharing (using the other ingredients.)
- Meaningful, SEO-rich content will be blended into your website.
Involving your audience through content marketing such as ebooks, blogs, calls-to-action and the like pulls your prospects in, and keeps them coming back for more.
- Being super accessible through social media marketing helps you to direct your audience to the content they want on your website. It’s a great way to start conversations with your fans, which can then be recycled as content in the form of testimonials.
- Once you know your audience, use paid advertising such as PPC to continue to remind them who you are. Keep your business in the forefront of their minds.
- As with all recipes, monitoring the results of your inbound marketing campaign is vital to ensure you tweak what needs changing, and continue with what is working.
Get your hands on the ultimate inbound marketing checklist by downloading your free ebook HERE.
As the experts, we can help you get ahead. Contact us today.
WSI was founded in 1995 and is an innovative digital marketing agency with offices in over 80 countries. We’ve spent over 20 years helping more than 100,000 companies and large global brands unlock the full potential of their business by leveraging the Internet and its many unrecognized opportunities. We’d be happy to help do the same for you and consult on your digital marketing strategy. Simply give us a call or get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
About the Author
Rick spent 20 years in the insurance industry in finance, primarily developing reporting platforms for B & C stakeholders. His ability to speak to consumers of data (managers and analysts) and translate their needs to programmers led him to start his own digital marketing agency in 2004 to develop data driven solutions for business owners.
The Best Digital Marketing Insight and Advice
We are committed to protecting your privacy. For more info, please review our Privacy and Cookie Policies. You may unsubscribe at any time.