Atlanta social media marketing tips: How to make your e-commerce site social – and why
In order to propel your e-commerce site forward, it is important to implement a good social media marketing strategy to keep your prospects informed of your latest offerings in real time. If social media is correctly utilized, you will see a dramatic increase in your business growth and client database.
We have moved into an age where social media is the prime method of communication – so to prevent your site from falling short, follow these expert tips.
Expert social media marketing tips
- Use LinkedIn tags when integrating your marketing with social media as this allows you to send relevant information to select individuals at times that are of the greatest benefit.
- Research content being used by your competitors as it gives you an excellent idea of what is popular with your audience. It is important not to copy the content, but rather put a fresh spin on their direction and make it relevant to your particular site.
- Limit your platforms when utilizing social media. By being selective, you will be able to create a strong presence and image as opposed to having a mediocre effect on a larger scale. This is a classic case where quality can be far more effective than quantity.
- Stay current by keeping your content fresh and updating on a regular basis.
- Go mobile. Ensure your site is mobile friendly to guarantee maximum traffic and exposure.
By investing in the social media services of professionals at WSI, you will guarantee the success of your social media marketing strategy for your e-commerce site and reap a world of benefits only our team of experts can help you achieve.
We provide a wide variety of services to suit e-commerce businesses – contact us for more information today.
About the Author
Rick spent 20 years in the insurance industry in finance, primarily developing reporting platforms for B & C stakeholders. His ability to speak to consumers of data (managers and analysts) and translate their needs to programmers led him to start his own digital marketing agency in 2004 to develop data driven solutions for business owners.
The Best Digital Marketing Insight and Advice
We are committed to protecting your privacy. For more info, please review our Privacy and Cookie Policies. You may unsubscribe at any time.