5 ways you can increase your SEO instantly
As experienced providers of SEO in Atlanta, we’re often asked by our clients for simple, easy tips for increasing website rankings that won’t mean spending a fortune. In this tough economy, businesses need to get as much online traffic as possible without putting a strain on their bottom line, so we’ve come up with our five top tips for achieving just that:
- Do the keyword research. Tools like Google Adwords and Google Trends are great resources for finding the exact keywords that you should be ranking for rather than the ones you just think are probably relevant – and the results are often surprising!
- Focus each page on a specific, relevant keyword. When you take the time to do keyword research, plan what each page is really about and build content for that page around an optimized keyword, you’ll immediately start seeing a positive change in your rankings.
- Repeat your keyword without spamming the user. Continuously repeating your keyword phrase is going to chase customers away, so you want to have it in the opening line of your content, the closing lines and once or twice in the body of the text. This keyword should also appear in the browser title as well as the page URL.
- Write quality content. High rankings mean nothing if your website copy reads poorly or is uninteresting, so write your content with your customers in mind. If you don’t feel that you have the necessary touch, outsource your copy to experienced copywriters who can deliver a product that you will be proud of.
- Put relevant links in your content. Search engines also look for quality links in website content, so be sure to add a few of these on each page. Make sure that they link properly to relevant products, services or information. Rather than writing “click here” for your link, put the link as a description of what your users may be looking for.
These simple SEO tips are as much about making your content rank better as they are about making your site user-friendly, so that your customers can find you more easily and then stay for longer!
To find out more about what Atlanta SEO experts can do for your website, please contact us today.
About the Author
Rick spent 20 years in the insurance industry in finance, primarily developing reporting platforms for B & C stakeholders. His ability to speak to consumers of data (managers and analysts) and translate their needs to programmers led him to start his own digital marketing agency in 2004 to develop data driven solutions for business owners.
The Best Digital Marketing Insight and Advice
We are committed to protecting your privacy. For more info, please review our Privacy and Cookie Policies. You may unsubscribe at any time.