Mobile web continues to grow at an accelerated pace. Smartphones are becoming smarter and internet connectivity is faster. The result is the huge growth of the mobile web. What does it mean for your business?
Here are 5 mobile trends to take advantage of and get ahead of your competitors.
1. .A multi-channel strategy needed to enhance customer experience
- Don’t just focus on only mobile.
- Concentrate also on achieving a consistent branding experience across all channels.
- Create a customer experience by adopting responsive web design together with an integrated digital marketing plan.
2. Mobile is fueling the trend to more visual content
Mobile web use helps drive the trend to more visual aesthetic content. Be creative with:
Use short descriptions and let your pictures do the talking.
3. Mobile video popularity is huge
Since more people are engaging with video via social media, be ready to join in. Make sure your videos are:
- Mobile friendly
- High enough quality
- Engage or target audience.
4. Mobile is changing how we socialize
Adapted social media platforms makes staying in touch and updated easy from any mobile device. This means that it is more important than ever to incorporate a social media marketing plan as part of your multi-channel, multi-platform online strategy.
5. Location based technologies are ubiquitous
Location based marketing leverages WHO and WHERE for mobile users. This reveals new exciting opportunities for:
- Paid search
- Creative ad features
- Advanced consumer data
In sum, the mobile revolution continues bringing with it new ways to achieve greater:
- Customer engagement
- Improved brand loyalty
- More sales
If you would like help integrating a mobile strategy into your online marketing plan, get in touch.
About the Author
Rick spent 20 years in the insurance industry in finance, primarily developing reporting platforms for B & C stakeholders. His ability to speak to consumers of data (managers and analysts) and translate their needs to programmers led him to start his own digital marketing agency in 2004 to develop data driven solutions for business owners.
The Best Digital Marketing Insight and Advice
We are committed to protecting your privacy. For more info, please review our Privacy and Cookie Policies. You may unsubscribe at any time.