By following these tips for mobile-friendly email marketing in Atlanta, your business will be up to speed with the mobile revolution in no time at all.
It is difficult to keep up with the rapid advancement of technology, but with the current mobile revolution, you need a mobile-friendly email marketing strategy that can move with the times. An experienced service provider like WSI can help you tremendously in this regard and here are a few expert tips to steer you in the right direction.
Mobile-friendly email marketing tips
- Gaining the trust of your subscribers is pivotal to the success of your mobile-friendly email marketing strategy. If a client is not one hundred percent sure of where the mail is coming from, they will be unlikely to open it and will not get to see what you have to offer.
- Catchy subject lines will encourage readers to open your mail and read on, so make sure the subject is relevant, explanatory and interesting.
- Responsive Email Design (RED) is an excellent way to make your email marketing more mobile-friendly. This is not technically easy to do, which is why it is crucial to invest in the services of a company like WSI.
- Use imagery, but be careful and intelligent about what images you use.
- An obvious call to action is vitally important to your mobile-friendly email marketing. Make sure clients are able to respond quickly and effortlessly.
At WSI eBizSolutions, the success of our clients is important to us, which is why our dedicated team of experts will boost your company with tailor-made online marketing strategies at competitive rates.
About the Author
Rick spent 20 years in the insurance industry in finance, primarily developing reporting platforms for B & C stakeholders. His ability to speak to consumers of data (managers and analysts) and translate their needs to programmers led him to start his own digital marketing agency in 2004 to develop data driven solutions for business owners.
The Best Digital Marketing Insight and Advice
We are committed to protecting your privacy. For more info, please review our Privacy and Cookie Policies. You may unsubscribe at any time.