Mardi Gras Casino is South Florida’s premier casino and gaming destination offering a unique experience with over 70,000 square feet of casino excitement. Located in Hallandale Beach it is a long standing South Florida hotspot, attracting both vacationers and locals for over 70 years.
- Strengthen Mardi Gras’ position in Florida’s competitive gaming and entertainment market by improving company’s ranking on Google and other search engines
- Increase site traffic to the company’s West Virginia Casino & Hotel site
- Revamp websites of both of company’s properties and incorporate elements like conversion architecture and adequate SEO to maximize ROI
- Leverage effective digital marketing tools like PPC campaigns, social media marketing and blogs
- Increase visitors to the casino and reservations at the West Virginia Hotel and help grow membership in their Player’s Clubs
- Elevate overall awareness of the Mardi Gras brand
Local and visiting casino, racing and entertainment enthusiasts
Services Provided By WSI
- Provided an effective SEO program consisting of 100 pages of original keyword rich content
- Built an entirely brand new 100 plus page websites for both Mardi Gras Casinos & Racetracks as part of a comprehensive online marketing program
- Developed powerful conversion architecture to the company’s site focusing on their key profit centers
- Provided the websites a new look and feel that has been integrated into the brand’s overall branding
- Provided daily content updates to the websites
- Managed the company’s social media marketing campaign; created new Facebook and Twitter pages, posted on them on a daily basis, developed exclusive Facebook and Twitter promotions and run Facebook ads
- Management of several ongoing PPC campaigns, developing a link building program as well as writing, optimizing and distributing several weekly blogs
- Over 300% of increased site traffic volume during the initial 6-month period
- Dominant position in search pages for over 50 search terms; in several cases they dominated the first page and appeared multiple times with results from the site, blog and video channels
- Enormously successful pay per click campaign with an average of 122 calls per week at a cost of $2.38 per call in the initial 4-week stage
About the Author
Rick spent 20 years in the insurance industry in finance, primarily developing reporting platforms for B & C stakeholders. His ability to speak to consumers of data (managers and analysts) and translate their needs to programmers led him to start his own digital marketing agency in 2004 to develop data driven solutions for business owners.
The Best Digital Marketing Insight and Advice
We are committed to protecting your privacy. For more info, please review our Privacy and Cookie Policies. You may unsubscribe at any time.